Thursday 26 September 2013

Anniversary Card

A card I made for my bother and his wife for they wedding anniversary.I started my painting a white sheet of card using yellow and pink acrylic paint using a couple of stencils to add to the background then a text stamp randomly over card, using a embossing folder embossed the bottom half of card layer on black card and put on front of the card.Die cut some of Tims tattered flowers  out of the same painted card put together using brads put in one corner slipped a couple of metal leaves underneath.Add the word dream to other corner then stamp out PaperArtsy JOFY word and put on the bottom half of card.Put a sentiment across the centre of card place over the line where the embossing starts.

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I love the colours you've used so bright and they work so well together.
Nice flowers too.
Keep crafting, Angela x