Friday 6 June 2014

Girls and Orange

A journal page which I putting forward for 2 challenges

1st   Sunday Stampers  the theme being girls.
2nd  Our Creative Corner  the theme being Orange.

I started off painting a page in my journal using orange paint leaving a few white bits then stamped randomly text not worrying if it didn't stamp properly then using a stencil put silver texture paste on stamped a cut out lady's body coloured with pencils cut out head  from a hair styles mag.  I then tripled embossed with clear embossing powder. then stamp and cut out other  heads and words .I did my own writing for the text. add some gems.

6 comments:

Julia S-W said...

Becky, this is such a great piece of art! I clicked on your image so I could see more details and that background is full of depth - love it! Great girl power piece too!
Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this month.
Julia x

Hels Sheridan said...

Great journal page Becky.. hope all is goodly with you! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

chrissie said...

Wonderful background Becky and great ideas for your 'girls'

Love Chrissie x

Karin said...

Great journalpage!
Groetjes Karin

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the journal page, hope you are well.
Happy crafting, Angela x

Jenny Marples said...

What a great piece of journalling Becky! Love the sentiment to this. Thank you so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Jenny x