Saturday 16 August 2014

A couple of journal pages


Here is a couple of pages I did I had thought of doing them for a challenge at Artistic Stamper the theme being Anything Goes and   Sunday Stampers  the theme being Natural my silly little brain wasn't working properly and did these but now that I look at them don't think they meet the criteria sorry Hels but after mojo going on hol I was rather pleased I had managed to do any.
The top page is coloured using Adirondack Inks  with Tim Holtz and Kaisercraft stamps
The bottom page is Distress Inks along with wax crayons and Spectrum Noir pencils {which I love} with Tim Holtz stamps a couple of pen nibs brought from E-Bay which I dipped in ink and a watch embellishment

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Great pages Becky, they do meet the criteria hun, they have natural things on them and have natural colours too... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

chrissie said...

Terrific pages Becky.

Love Chrissie x