Monday 4 April 2016

Windmill Of Your Mind

The theme over at Art Journal Journey is inspired by a song. This is windmill of your mind a song by John Denver. I used Dylusion paints for background I did stamp some text although it doesn't show up very well. The circles are also done using paint then some washi tape along the middle. Stamped Tim Holtz stamp cut out and coloured and then attached to page I made the windmill on his head [I am so talented not LOL] Printed out Lyrics of song cut off the 1st verse coloured it and stuck along the bottom.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful page with one of my fave songs, thanks for joining us again at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

What a super page ! I love the song as well!
Happy new week and thanks a lot for joining us again at
Art Journal Joureny!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

A fantastic page, love how you created all the details and images.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

I don't know if I know this John Denver song, but I love your page. I love your use of stamps. I LOVE stamps and love seeing other people's use of them. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs-Erika

johanna said...

i love how you visualized the song. awesome!

Linda Kunsman said...

great page and composition. Thanks for joining us at AJJ!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love that awesome John Denver song! And your work of art is absolutely beautiful!