Tuesday 4 February 2014

Blue,Purple and Brown

I have done this tag for a challenge over at Our Creative Corner the theme being blue.purple and brown I started with a white tag which I coloured using DI broken china and seedless perserves edged it with gathered twigs.Ripped some paper from a book coloured it blue and attach to tag.Using stencils I added dots in brown and purple.I then stamped a flower using adirondack espresso I used Sheena's stamps triple embossed flowers fix together and put a button in middle.Added a few circles using a top of a softener bottle top.I then put it on another bigger tag made from kraft card.add a piece of sting words are paperartsy stamps

4 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

This is so gorgeous Becky. I love that stamped and layered flower in particular. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner. Jenny x

chrissie said...

Very beautiful Becky-such rich colours and a wonderful flower

Love Chrissie x

Julia S-W said...

Becky I really love your tag! You have used the colours to perfection and that flower is stunning.
Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner for this challenge.
Juliax

Words and Pictures said...

What a great tag - that flower is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
Alison x