Sunday 16 February 2014

Tag

A tag which I have done for a couple of Challenges
  Moo Mania the theme being old book pages and
Tag Along   the theme being Roses
I started with a size 8 tag which I coloured using DI I then tore a page out of a old book and attached down one side with Studio multi medium and allowed to dry.Roses I got from a craft show I coloured the edges then sprayed them with a glitter spray.attached to tad along with a couple of metal leaves.stamps some words and add a key.I then mounted it on blk card  and threaded ribbon though hole.

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

This looks simply fantastic Becky! Thank you for sharing it with us at Moo Mania Challenge!

Rosie said...

Wow, a wonderful tag, love the colors.

Thank you for joining us at MOO-MANIA

maj. said...

Fabulous tag!!!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a beautiful tag, love the colours! Thanks for visiting my blog, too! Valerie

heike said...

Your tag is so beautiful!