Friday 21 February 2014

Tag

I started off with a tag which I coloured using DI mustard seed and rusty hinge then using a Dylusion stencil placed on the bottom left hand side and use texture paste allow to dry using a Tim Holtz dotty stencil add randomly using rusty hinge DI I also went over texture paste with it  dry I also added some Frantage embossing enamel in left hand bottom corner.. Bird is Tim holtz stamp and sentiment is Kaisercraft which I stapled onto tag, flower is  a Tim Holtz die added some metal embellishments and seamtape though hole and bow. I am putting the tag forward for 2 challenges Sunday Stamper  the theme being Birds and Tag Along the theme being Lots Of Layers.

7 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This looks beautiful! I like the colors.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great tag Becky, love the colours and the images, Angela x

chrissie said...

Great tag Becky--love the embossed bit.

Chrissie x

Deborah said...

A wonderful golden tag, Becky - it positvely glows.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeousness Becky, love the colours, the design and everything about it... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Mandy Chilvers said...

lovely stamping tag!

Anonymous said...

beutiful tag - love the embossing!!!