Thursday 20 February 2014

Distress


A card I have done for a challenge over at Artistic Stamper the theme being distress I started with a tag size 12 which I folded in half to make a card I then  used DI inks picked raspberry,spiced marmalade and gathered twigs to colour the card Then stamped main image also make a mask of it using the mask in place stamp words so they look as though they are behind the flower stamps used are Artistic Stamper and  a Tim Holtz stencil to give a bit of depth.

This is the inside of the small card the sentiment stamp is by kaisercraft. Add
Then mount the small card onto some black card and then on to a 6x6 card blank.Ribbon and gems I had in my stash.

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Really lovely card Becky with great blending of colours.

Love Chrissie x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A gorgeous card ! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge this month :)