Friday 14 February 2014

Tag Card

I have done a tag card  using Graphic 45  Typography paper.
I chose the paper I wanted to use and cut a tag shape from it.


I then using stencils and stamps did a background over tag.

Cut out one of the toppers from pack tripled embossed it and mounted it on blk card I also cut a stripe of constrasting   paper in fact the paper I used was from the same sheet I used for my tag but the other side tripled embossed that then mount on blk card and put some lace along bottom edge.


Add the topper and strip to tag. Made a faux porcelain flower for the flower I used the left over card to die cuts the flowers put them together and dip in melting pot.then attach to tag and add a hat pin.Then mount tag on a kraft DL card which I had stamped a text stamp down one side add the words laughter and fun to top of tag and then you have the finished card.






No comments: